Sea Shore Antics Forum Index Sea Shore Antics
This forum of www.seashoreantics.com is to glean or discuss info on UK sea shore wildlife and their antics, beit what they do, where they do it and why when and how.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Walking your dogs on cornwalls beaches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sea Shore Antics Forum Index -> SeaShoreAntics: humans at the seashore
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Walking your dogs on cornwalls beaches Reply with quote

Here is an interesting effort to list beaches where you can and cannot take dogs for a walk (pending on

the season).

Wonder if there is a list for other parts of the country. Think it is fairly specific to seashore interests as a lot of walkers have an interest of sorts on

the area itself.

Here is the Link if you are interested:
http://www.thecornishcoast.co.uk/
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite a lot of effort put into that bit of info... Locals would find it easy to know, by experiment or word of mouth, so i guess its for locals or

newcomers... and perhaps a bit of 'weve gone to efforts to inform you'.

Think it is good little effort.

Also agree with principle of some for some against...

and the fact that it is seasonal makes sence too. I remember a weekend walking my dog being annoyed at the banned sign on one holiday beach... the next day i was

pleased as the kids were digging, by hand, in the sand... the double emotion made my mind up that I prefer the kids freedom.

Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sea Shore Antics Forum Index -> SeaShoreAntics: humans at the seashore All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: